Friday, July 17, 2009

Emptiness in my mind

My mind is pretty much somewhere else,
but I thought I should use this to try and find something different.
The other night at Barley.
I got the most wonderful compliments,
and had some wonderful conversations about my writing.
Things I hadn't thought about before.
Other things I should be doing.
I had motivation when I left.
Sadly though, I was greeted the next morning with...
a good ol swift kick back to reality in the way of sickness.

I think to myself, most times, that no one reads this.
Like no one but myself sees these words that are on here.
But I was wrong. I was happily wrong.
This is the kind of wrong everyone is glad to be.
I felt myself blush at one point.

I was so happy just by one reader.

My mind is a cloud today and yesterday as well.
I can barely complete thoughts.
I feel like my eyes are hardly open.
My head is so full of shit.
I feel like all I see is the emptiness behind my eyes.
I can't take anything else in.
I tuned everyone out yesterday.
I hope to God that tomorrow I start feeling like myself again.

This "blah" person is not me.
I would hate to be like this all the time.
Surely no one would want to be around me.
I hope that is not true though,
because I inevitably still going to try and enjoy my weekend.

Hopefully later posts will be much more interesting than this one.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Love to all...

C

No comments: