Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Barely keeping my eyes open

The lack of sleep for me has been somewhat rewarding.
Work, going out, staying up after the bars close, sleep
Work, going out, staying up after the bars close, sleep
Etc.

I am not sure how I am running on anything but an empty tank right now.
But for once in my life, I don't regret it.
For once I am doing stuff for me.

I am growing short with people though, which brings me to my #1 problem in Dallas.
No one here understands the concept of the left lane is for passing.
Everyday I drive to work there are at least 7 drivers that sit in the left lane going no faster than 60, usually only 55. IN THE LEFT LANE!!!!

This drives me absolutely crazy. So if you are reading this, I better not see you sitting in the left lane, especially when someone behind you obviously is trying to go faster than you. Maybe it is because I have had to take defensive driving so many times that I know this, but it's the law that slower traffic is to stay to the right.

So that is my weird rant for the day. Or week. Or however long it takes me to catch up on sleep.

love to all.

C

No comments: