Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The new hurdles for the future

So I finally figured out the course of the career

path I am going to go. I decided to get my master's

degree in Library Science to be a librarian.

I was trying to figure out if I wanted to get it

in either Creative Writing or LS.

After much thought and conversation with

friends, I decided that a Master's in CW wouldn't

do much more than the Bachelor's degree I

already got almost a year and a half ago.



So I have to take my GRE, beg UNT to take me

even though my GPA is low, and figure out how

I am going to fund all of this without as little debt

as possible. So my track is set, now I just have to get started.



In other news... I have been having a tough time

in the boy department for awhile now, but

recently has become so much more complicated.

I don't even know how to explain it because

I just keep telling myself to leave it all alone.

No comments: